Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
There are some days where I aspire to rock your soul and there are other days where I aspire to rock your bowl. Today, we choose option 2. Now that the weather is in full winter mode it's time to make all those simple, warm, nostalgia comfort foods we love. This roasted red pepper & tomato soup is so super easy and requires very little prep or cleanup..bonus!
- 6 Tomatoes (variety)
- 2 Red Peppers
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic cloves (1 if large cloves)
- Olive Oil
- 2 Cups of Vegetable Broth
- A few basil leaves for flavour and garnish
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut up tomatoes, peppers, onion and garlic in large pieces, spread on cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and roast in the oven for approx 40 -45 minutes, mixing half way.
- Place roasted veggies in the blender, add vegetable broth, a couple basil leaves and blend.
- Garnish with basil, croutons or Parmesan cheese - Yogi's choice. Enjoy!