Michelle's Must-Haves: You Had Me at Merlot
Pinot, Bordeaux, Sauvignon or Merlot, there's no better way to celebrate 'Wine Down Wednesday' than with the seasons hottest shade. I am completely obsessed! In your glass, or hanging in your closet you can't go wrong with a bold burgundy. Rich, rustic and the right kind of spice here are my faves that without question 'Had me at Merlot'!
- Ten Sixty Sherman: Off the Shoulder Blouse. Two trends, one top, cheers!
- Adelyn Rae: Strapless Jumpsuit. You know I can't resist a fabulous jumpsuit! When I saw this babe it was love at first sight. It's the perfect holiday piece. Pair it with a blazer for your festive work event or play it up with a dose of glitz and glam for a sexy holiday soirée
- Say it ain't so! Vegan lipstick with moisture and shine? Treat your pout to the perfect plump with Arbonne's Smoothed Over Lipstick in Iris. I'll drink to that!
- Feminine, Flirty and Sophisticated. A holiday must have for any affair. Shop this Eliza J Lace Fit and Flare dress at Nordstrom.ca
- How stunning are these Vanessa Mooney Astrid drop earrings? Total jaw dropping potential. How could you resist?
- What would a fashion 'Must-Have' list be without a pair of ultra hot heels? Love, love, love these Vince Camuto Open Toe Astan booties. Not sure the open toe will go with the snow? No stress. There's a closed toe version too. Woo woo!
- Make a statement and up your wrist game with this Madewell Tassel Cuff. Another fabulous Nordstrom.ca find.
- 9. & 10. Eberjey my love, you will always have my heart. How is a girl to choose? Pour yourself another glassbecause the Georgina collection will definitely inspire an add to cart kind of night. Bottoms up!
11. Simple. Stitched. Sophisticated. Stay warm and on trend with the B.P Stitched Grid Scarf.
12. Matt and Nat and the tote to carry it all. This bag is just the cherry on top. A magnetic snap and 100% recyclednylon lining, fashion meets function with this Vintage Shlepp design in Cerise.
Happy Sipping - I mean Shopping!