PB & Chocolate Chip Smoothie
The other morning I woke up with an insatiable craving for sugar and my first thought was: 'I must find a way to have cinnamon buns delivered to me in bed!'. Then I thought better of it and decided what I really needed was some good ol' fashioned brain nourishment without the full on sugar crash to fuel my monster writing/ creating/ goal crushing day that I had planned. I decided to indulge in a little sweet escape of a classic combo known as peanut butter and chocolate. Yes, of course, I sipped it in bed. Here is my morning masterpiece.
- 1 & 1/2 Cups of unsweetened non-dairy milk (almond, rice, coconut or soy)
- 1 Heaping giant TBSP of All Natural Organic Peanut Butter
- 1 Handful of Vegan Chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life Foods)
- 1 Frozen Banana
- I Scoop of Vanilla Protein
- 1 Tsp Powdered greens (sneaky sneaky)***
Add all ingredients to blender. Blend until smooth and enjoy!
*** If you don't have powdered greens or spirulina you can substitute for a large fist full of spinach ;0) you won't even know it's there***