Holiday Gift Guide: Wellness Warrior
Santa Clause is coming to town and I can't think of a better way to start off our 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guides than with a group of gifts that will make anyone feel good, especially the appreciative wellness warrior in your life. With all the feel good vibes in mind, here is my list of gratitude inducing, mindful living treats.
- Out of the mud the lotus grows and this Dogeared Lotus pendant is the ideal salute to a year gone by while inviting all that is new and beautiful for 2017.
- Love this Suburban-Riot Kale sweatshirt. Eat your greens!
- Keep your winter runner warm and safe with these Lululemon Run With Me gloves. They're soft, lightweight and reflective. Oh! They also come in four different colours ;0)
- BYoga - Be your best giving self and give the gift that keeps on giving every time they hit the mat.
- I'm obsessed! Love these Saje Natural Wellness Essential Oil Blends and I know your feel good junkie will too. Calm, inspire and uplift any mood. Use alone or in with a diffuser. I don't hang at home without it!
- Collect good Karma spreading love for the Spiritual Gangster in your life. #shantipeace
- Who doesn't love good mail? Deliver year long health and fitness inspiration with a Best Health Magazine subscription.
- Hot or cold this gift idea is just S'well ;0)
- Fashion meets function with the intention inspired Mala Collective I am whole beads.
- Straight Outta Meditation. the best place to be with this Super Love Tee.
- What every zen den needs. Love the different designs of the Half Moon Round Zafu meditation cushions.
- A place for them to store it all with this Lululemon All Day tote. If you love the grey, wait until you see the teal!