Holiday Gift Guide: Foodthusiast
We all have a foodie in our lives and we love them dearly because they nourish our belies and bring us along to check out the newest culinary hot spots. Here are my top holiday gift ideas for the master chef or foodthusiast you adore.
- Shake it like a salt shaker! I love my Le Creuset S&P Mills they grind like no other and come in every colour...mine are pink. Surprised?
- For the love of wine how fabulous are these wine taster decanters from Final Touch?
- An Oval for every occasion and recipe. Le Creuset bake dishes are timeless and perfect for every foodie who loves to entertain.
- Eat cheese and be grateful. The perfect sentiment to express your gratitude for all the laughs shared over charcuterie and wine with thisExpressions Cheese Board
- Holy guacamole!!!! No dip tray or fiesta should be without these Mud Pie Circa Salsa spoons.
- Add a little shabby to their kitchen chic with this stacked Measuring Cup Milk Bottle from Anthropology.
- Healthy vegetarian meals and the best foodie Instagram account I have found. Add this this Love and Lemons cookbook to their culinary library.
- The messier the cook the better the food. Keep your chef clean through all the chaos with the HBC Apron.
- Sohpie Conran Measuring Spoons
- Every Kitchen needs a mixer and it should be a showstopper. Customize with this Kitchenaid classic.
- Oh Vitamix, I don't know what I would do without you. If there is a foodie you love they definitely need a vitamix!
- Cut prep time in half with the Oster 3 Cup Chopper.
- An entertaining essential: Marble Coasters.
- How fun is this set of Foodie Dice. A challenge for your chef or any date night in. Let the dice decide the dish! Guaranteed, the house will always win!