Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
Stockings are always my favourite part of Christmas. I love filling them, playing Santa while picking all kinds of fun treats to stuff them with. I also love opening mine first thing in the morning sipping my tea sitting under the tree. Here is my list of stocking stuffers.
- David's Tea Holiday tins. Loose leaf tea and a flavour for every little helper.
- Arbonne It's a Long Story Mascara.
- Namast'ay in bed sleeping mask. How cute is this eye mask. I started wearing a sleep mask 2 years ago when my old apartment bedroom was 3 walls of windows. They really do help you stay in bed!
- Damselfly Candle. Gift them Good Vibes Only.
- A cheeky little change purse, personalized with zodiac and #hashtag.
- The best thongs for your favourite elf. Gift this festive little 3 pack of Hanky Panky thongs.
- Whisky stones. A pack of 9 natural soapstone cubes for deliciously chilled festive cheer.
- Look chic and stay connected. the perfect gift for the social media savy. Echo Touch Pop Dot gloves.
- Paris is always a good idea. So is a cup of coffee or tea. Gift a warm hug in a mug.
- Winter calls for all things cozy. I love these Indigo cable knit reading socks.
- The little trendy poof that is all the rage. Stockings are meant for fun little trinkets just like this one.
- Kate Spade New York. The perfect pair and the perfect travel accessory. A shoe bag for your 'sole'mate.
- Butter London the first '3-Free' Nail lacquer for luxury you can trust.
- The simplest and most effective thing you can do everyday. The Five Minute Journal.