Holiday Gift Guide: For Her
This was without a doubt the easiest list to put together. I've been told that I'm super easy to shop for and to be honest, as long as it's feminine, sparkly and fun I know I'm in love. I hope this list satisfies the lady love in your world too.
- Glint beaded clutch in perfect time for all those holiday parties.
- Faux fur knit scarf. Warm and fashionable.
- I wear this ring every day as a reminder to always follow my heart and soul to self-love and acceptance. I love me ring, inscribed and conflict free with reiki healing for pure love energy.
- Trust time. Chic and elegant Cluse leather strap watch.
- Detox and calm. Bath salts for the most cleansing of baths.
- There's nothing more elegant and romantic than an ankle length nightgown. Oh Eberjey you know the way to a lady's heart.
- Paris for one. The latest book from Jojo Moyes for the romantic and for the Paris lover's bookshelf.
- Cute Shoes! Love this Welcome mat. Perfect for your shoe gal.
- Alex and Ani, the bracelet with good intentions. Light Pink Kind(RED) heart.
- Stunning and Glamorous. Feathered Tulle Bib Necklace from Anthropologie.
- Sometimes adulting is hard. I love the humour on this cozy Bow and Drape sweatshirt.
- Every fashionista will love having these over the knee black velvet boots under the tree. She can wear them with jeans, dresses or oversized knit sweaters. So many looks, one fabulous boot.