Thai Zucchini Noodle Peanut Bowl
I love Pad Thai but I don’t always love how heavy it can feel. That’s why I made this Zucchini Noodle bowl to share a healthier version of the famousEast Asian dish. I made this dish vegetarian, there is protein and plant based fats with the cashews and peanut butter but adding some grilled chicken or shrimp would be delicious too!
- · 1 Zucchini (grated or spiraled)
- Small handful of mix greens or spinach
- ¼ Cup each of red and yellow pepper chopped
- ¼ Cup grated carrots
- 1 Small bunch of cilantro chopped
- 1 Green onion chopped
- ½ Cup shelled, steamed and cooled edamame
- ¼ Cup shredded purple cabbage
- Handful of cashews ( to top and add crunch)
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 TBSP Honey
- 2 TBSP Rice Vinegar
- 3 TSPFreshly grated Ginger
- 2 TSPSesame Oil
- Water to thin
- Place dressing ingredients in a blender and blend together until smooth. Adding water as needed to thin out dressing.
- Place bowl ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Add dressing and mix together.
- Sprinkle with cashews and serve in pasta bowls.