Michelle's Must-Haves: Winter White
As the temperatures continue to cool, the snow falls freely and the masses begin to retreat to the sun, there are ways to brighten up a winter wardrobe peppered in basic black. Enter Winter White and the 3 Ts to doing it right. Here are my 3 simple rules to wearing white well into the winter months along with my top winter picks.
- Tone: Mix and Match your white on white. Eggshell, cream, ivory or cloud who says monochromatic is boring? Winter White is the new basic black and layering different tones is the secret sauce to style success.
- Texture: If you do one thing make sure your fabrics are season friendly. Keep the linen pants for the winter cruise and choose, wools, corduroys, and thick cottons. Wearing a polyester blend pant? Anchor it with a cozy knit.
- Tushy: This rule is for the underworld of your winter white wardrobe. Steer clear of lines, and please baby please don't wear white undies under your white statements! Go nude, nude, nude and match the colour of your skin.
- H&M : Knit lace- up sweater
- Accessorize with this Aldo Alcoa Clutch in bone.
- Milly: Hayden Wide Leg Trouser.
- Keep hands warm with these glam jeweled long gloves in ivory.
- Zara white ankle bootie.
- I am obsessed with this T Tahari Wrap Wool Coat.
- Oh how I love a little cold shoulder top! Grab this little ruffle Socialite number.
- Last but not least, a little bling goes a long way.