Michelle's Must-Haves : Modern Romance
Love is in the air and I call it spring. It's a fresh and familiar feeling that takes over this time of year. We start to wander back outside, the trees wake and flowers bloom. We all start to breathe a little lighter and so do fashion trends as they follow suit. I love spring and I love spring fashion. The patterns, the colours and the materials host a more feminine vibe that I only long for all winter long. I give to you my spring romance picks to brighten the mood and inspire a little springtime modern romance.
- It's in the bag. Changing out your handbag is the easiest way to welcome spring and change your everyday look. Love the Lilly Scallop look of this pastel blue tote.
- Don't neglect your nails. Freshen up with a manicure and pedicure with this spring inspired Zoya nail polish in Jill.
- These cropped palazzo pants are everywhere this season. I can't help myself with these blush LEITH pleat culottes.
- Every wardrobe needs a classic leather jacket. How much do we love this faux easy rider BLANKNYC moto piece?
- Tassel Earrings are all the rage. This pair is absolutely pretty in pink.
- Bloom patterned pumps? Yes please!
- Consider your blooms getting a fresh new look for spring. I'm in love with this rose gold flower pot found at Indigo.ca
- A Lace overlay dress gets me every time. I couldn't turn away from this classic, romantic number.
- Give winter the cold shoulder with this hot off the shoulder blouse from Nordstrom.ca