Michelle's Must-Haves: Tropical Treasures
Hello May and helloooooooo colour!!!! Time to put the all black attire away and step into something a little more tropical! Here is my little list of fab finds, may you treasure them all.
- These treasures are not just for your wardrobe. Switch out a few throw pillows and add a punch with these petals.
- We all know how much I love a good mani-pedi and I love this Zoya polish coral in Tulip.
- Chandelier earrings are everywhere this spring and these fun beaded 'Pinata' Tassel earrings are perfect for vacay and your next backyard soirée.
- The Palm leaf scarf. The ultimate spring transition piece.
- Tassels! More tassels!! This time on the prettiest strapy sandal.
- Kate Spade does not disappoint with this salad set. Love the bright pink hue don't you?
- Palm leaves and a Maxi? Yes please!
- L'ananas! If that doesn't spell out tropical treasure I'm really not sure what does. Find this tank at one of my favourite local shops, Sense of Independence.
- Pump up your basics with a little flare with these blooms from Nine West.
- From brunch to BBQ pour your bubbles and sangria in these fab flamingo stemless glasses.