Summer Cucumber Salmon Bites
I made these little party palate pleasers for my girlfriends a few weekends ago and they were snapped up like hot cakes (but they're salmon bites). Inspired by a picture I saw on social media, I grabbed a few of my favourite cooling flavours and created a super simple recipe perfect for lunch, brunch, or your next summer social.
- 1 Large English Cucumber
- Smoked Salmon Slices
- Tzatziki- I use Fontaine Santé
- Capers or Fresh Dill (Optional)
- Slice cucumber and place them spread out on a large serving platter.
- Spoon a generous dollop of Tzatziki on each cucumber slice.
- Place Slamon pieces in a curl on top of Tzatziki.
- Garnish with fresh dill or caper.