What I've Learned So Far: A List of 33 Truths
I love birthdays and I always try to stretch mine out as long as I can. Is it true what they say? A year older a year wiser? I'm not 100% sure, although I know we are always learning and as another trip around the sun comes to a close and I reflect in the wake of my birthday week festivities, I started to make a list of little truths and beliefs that I have collected over time. I share them here with you, in honour of my 33rd year, what I've learned so far in a list of 33 truths. As always, take what you need and leave what you don't. ;0) Namaste.
- You're never too old to believe in magic.
- Green Juice and Sun Salutes cure just about anything (i.e hangovers, wrinkles, bad moods & habits)
- Everything is better with a little ginger.
- Gratitude is the best attitude.
- Life is messy. Love your messy.
- Boundaries are necessary.
- We're all works in progress.
- Sometimes our biggest dreams and desires take a little more time. Trust your time. It's the universe making sure we're ready.
- Pets are children too.
- Respect, Love, Peace and Acceptance all begin with self.
- Failure doesn't exist. Snaps for putting yourself out there.
- We are never given a goal or a dream without also being given the tools in our personal arsenal to make them happen.
- Get up. Dress up. Show up.
- Too much social media is social suicide.
- Snuggles for the win.
- Elle Woods for President.
- Laughter is life. Find the funny.
- It's OK to Nama-stay in bed.
- Close your cookie jar.
- There is no wrong way, place or time to dance. Dance through life.
- Being an extroverted introvert is a thing.
- I need a lot more sleep than I used to.
- Tea is a warm hug in a mug.
- Icing over cake any day.
- A Namaste a day keeps the Nama-cray away.
- The real work happens off the mat. It's not about the headstand.
- Listen to your body. All your tells live there.
- Everyone has a story.
- Know your worth. Then add tax plus agency fee.
- We all have purpose.
- Love is love.
- It's never about you OR the orange juice.
- Not everyone is going to get it. Do it anyway.
For Good Luck: We all have a unique rhythm. Flow from your soul.