Michelle's Must-Haves: Summer Lovin'
Rompers and denim and pineapples! Oh my! There are just so many things to love about summer. Growing up, summer meant campfires, family and sunbathing at the lake. A time when days seemed to go on forever, laughter was our only responsibility and freedom reigned for 8 weeks straight. Summer is my spirit animal. Plain and simple. Every year, I look forward to the renewal of my annual love affair with the summer sun - even though my hair isn't as BIG a fan of the Toronto hazy humidity. Here are a few of my favourite summer loves (hair accessories included).
- One can never go wrong with a sexy summer sandal. I am just loving the chunky heel of these Aldo Juliettes. Just what you need for day or night!
- Another little Aldo find and a nod to my inner cat lady. Sunglasses on fleek with this puuuurrrrfectly framed pair!
- Show me to the pool so I can float away in any one of these super rad SUNNYLIFE floaties! Every good pool party needs a floating flamingo. FACT!
- For the love of Ruffles! Mustard and a romper?! Bring on the sunshine!
- Protect your face from the sun and look super cute while you do it. Every summer wardrobe needs a good straw hat.
- Nautical stripes are always right. A classic that carries you year after year. Love this tote!
- I'm obsessed with this humid hair-day savior. Knotted headbands and messy buns for the win!
- Off the shoulder. Denim. It's a dress. It's fab! Moving on.
- Round towels are all the rage. I love! How fine are these crowned apples? Sweet!